Investor Relations Solutions
Working in the investment industry usually means collaborating with co-workers and clients around the world, building relationships with shareholders, finalizing strategies and making quick decisions. Onstream provides feature-rich and easy-to-use webcasting services so you can provide updates to clients, stay in touch with investors, review contracts and collaborate with teams and vendors right from your desk.
Use Onstream’s tools and services to extend your investor relations communication experience —annual state of the company reviews, M&A announcements, executive, board and analysts meetings, advisory calls and press conferences. Our experts make sure your IR Events are handled professionally and flawlessly.
- Make corporate announcements to global employees and the press
- Add visuals to your quarterly investor relations conference call
- Host client events that include guest speakers, investment tips and hot topics
- Negotiate and structure mergers and acquisitions
- Conduct virtual road shows
- Offer training and certification classes for employees and new hires
Webcasting makes your calls and events available to anybody anywhere there is a PC and an Internet connection. Webcasting generates publicity, gives public companies a high-tech image, offers lead generation capabilities and is less expensive than satellite broadcasting. Investor Relations professionals recognize the value of Webcasting for annual meetings and conferences, investor messages, earnings calls and other events that impact stakeholders.
Onstream’s IR Webcasts extend the reach of your Investor Relations efforts while enhancing your public image. IR Webcasts offer quality control. There's no need for in-house expertise because webcasts are produced by Onstream, our broadcast and multimedia production company. Your executives focus on the message. Onstream focuses on the delivery.
If you are looking for a way to reach out to potential investors, an online webcast allows you to reach out to potential investors from around the globe. Expand your reach to increase the investing potential to which your business has access. Using interactive tools, present your ideas to your potential investors and receive immediate feedback from your current investors.
Attract a larger audience with Eventcasting
You can put a face on your financials and increase investor confidence by webcasting your next analyst day, shareholder meeting, product launch, plant tour, guidance call, CEO or executive presentation, analyst meeting, press conference or other event. Webcasting adds clarity and context to your story by broadcasting events online.
- Access new markets more efficiently and increase the ROI of your event by streaming audio and video live or on-demand
- Raise your profile among investors, media, consumers, or other target audiences
- Select from a wide range of Webcast services, from a basic conference call audio Webcast to full production, multi-camera video Webcasts
With our interactive webcasts you can:
- Create a fully customized presentation to best meet your needs and present your company fully to your audience.
- Use interactive features in your presentation, including polling, Q&A sessions and social networking access.
- Easily track your audience from the registration process through attendance at the presentation.
- Implement fully-compatible software so all of your attendees can view your presentation in its entirety on any Internet-capable device.
- Provide easy access to your presentation after it is over so attendees can review the information you presented.
- Ensure reliability on a secure network that provides 99.99 percent network up time so your presentation broadcasts uninterrupted.
- Analyze the attendance and other results from your presentation to gauge the success of your presentation and the feedback of your attendees.
- Receive full support and help with setting up and running your presentation.
Generate publicity – and leads – from your Investor Relations efforts
In order to maximize your Investor Relations budget you need to get the word out about your Webcast and follow up with attendees after the news breaks. PR Newswire offers an end-to-end strategy around IR Webcasts that offer value before, during and after the event.
- Capture registration information of Webcast attendees so you can follow up with additional news after the event
- Set up an event page that includes photos, logos and hyperlinks to relevant materials
- Go interactive with an E-Mail Question Manager that lets viewers send their questions to executives
- Transform your quarterly conference call into a podcast to make your event "portable" for busy investors and analysts
Audience Analytic Tools to Track Your Attendees
Your attendance is one of the most important features of your online event. The tools we provide can help you to keep track of your attendance from start to finish.
- Provide a secure payment outlet for your registrants
- Send out email reminders to your attendees to remind them of your event
- Track your audience during the presentation, including the ability to see who enters and leaves
- Receive detailed information on all your attendees, including their location and which device they used to access your presentation