Infinite Conferencing offers the industry's only true end-to-end, white-glove audio and video conferencing services, tailored to your specific needs and requirements. We provide the full-service or add-on support our clients need to successfully leverage our audio conference, webinar/webcast and online meeting capabilities, in support of their sales, marketing and / or training needs. You can engage our professional services team to design a specific audio/web solution to meet your specific requirements, from the ground up, or you can select any of our services and pull us in when and where you need additional support. Either way we are here to ensure you get the absolute most out of Infinite.
We provide the full-service or add-on support our clients need to successfully leverage our audio conference, webinar/webcast and online meeting capabilities...
Some conferencing companies leave it all up to you – to the point where you can’t even get support when you need it. Others offer a cookie-cutter full-service option with rigid parameters on customization. At Infinite, we take a much different approach. We offer tremendous flexibility across the board. You want to manage your event yourself – no problem. We are here if you need us. You want us to handle everything for you – no problem. We can do that. Whatever you need, Infinite will provide it.
"Full Service" Event Production, Customization and Management
(With Assigned Dedicated Team):
When you choose our full-service approach, we assign a dedicated team to work closely with you to ensure seamless operation throughout every aspect of your event – from upfront discovery and speaker training to event production, facilitation and even post-event marketing. This same team can also help you customize and brand your entire event - from the invitation and registration page to the presentation window, pre-event on-hold message, post-event playback player and more. Essentially, you tell us what you want, and we go do it for you.
- End-to-End Event Management – production, customization, registration, training, facilitation, and reporting
- Operator monitoring
- Roll call
- Presenter training, script refinement, dry-runs Invitation - call notification; email invitations, confirmations and reminders
- Custom on-hold message and music
- Registration – page development, participant processing, accepting payments
- Presenter/speaker training
- Participant polling – setting up your questions, turning on the poll during the event, etc.
- Technical assistance – prior to or during event
- Post-event – surveying, reporting